Family Medicine &
Dr. England devotes his skill, knowledge and compassion to helping every patient enjoy maximum health. He treats colds, flus, and sore throats, in addition to helping you manage chronic conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes. He also manages your preventative medical care as he believes it is best to prepare & prevent, rather than repair & repent.
Dr. England is fellowship trained in Sports Medicine and is also certified as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He can provide joint injections, evaluate and diagnose your musculoskeletal health with ultrasound, and develop a customized exercise routine for you to maximize results and prevent injury.
Dr. England's Education and Training:
- St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University—Carbondale Family Practice Residency
- Montana Family Medicine Residency Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine CAQ
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Getting to Know Dr. England:
Dr. England grew up in Salt Lake and is huge Jazz fan. He is married with three young boys. He enjoys basketball, fishing, golf, snowboarding, and traveling with his family. He always tries to “cheerfully do all things that lie in your power.”