There's no place like home.
We understand that having surgery and spending time in a hospital isn't high on the lists of many people. That's why we strive to offer outpatient procedures and minimally invasive surgeries -- to get you back home as soon as possible. And if you do need to spend time in a hospital, isn't it nice to know you and your family won't have to travel far for quality care?
Ian Kendrick, MD, FACS, has experience in many facets of surgery from tumor removal and hernia repair to gallbladder surgery and emergency surgery. He specializes in minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgical techniques that typically result in less pain, minimal scarring and faster recoveries. He also performs colonoscopies and other endoscopies.
Dr. Kendrick's surgical expertise covers the following procedures and treatments:
- Colonoscopies and EGDs
- Laparoscopic appendix and gallbladder removal, and hernia repair
- Stomach, spleen and colon surgeries
- Bowel obstruction treatment and bowel resections
- Biopsies and cancer surgeries
- Mole removal
- Exploratory diagnostic surgery
- Treatment for diverticulitis
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Treatment for rectal bleeding
- Central venous access (implanting a “port” for IV access)
Uinta Medical Plaza
196 Arrowhead Drive
Evanston, WY 82930