Carol Kavanaugh, D.O., has more than 30 years of experience helping individuals manage chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, heart disease, thyroid disorders, and autoimmune disorders such as lupus. She also provides primary care such as annual physicals and treating illnesses and injuries.
Her services include:
- Preventive care, including physical exams & immunizations
- Treatment of short-term illnesses, such as sinus infections and the flu
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, and skin, as well as the nervous, gastrointestinal and reproductive systems
- Diagnosis/treatment of chronic diseases including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, autoimmune disorders and Alzheimer’s disease
- Coordination of care with specialists
One-on-One with Dr. Kavanaugh:
Dr. Kavanaugh's Education and Training:
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, TX
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Getting to Know Dr. Kavanaugh:
Dr. Kavanaugh co-founded an international information/advocacy group for patients and physicians impacted by rare autoimmune diseases, vasculitis, and Churg Strauss Syndrome.