Let Our Orthopedic Specialists and Sports Medicine Doctors Help You Get Back in the Saddle
At Uinta Medical Group, our orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians diagnose and treat injuries and illnesses affecting your bones, muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments.
Our team is well versed in all types of shoulder, hip, knee, foot, ankle, elbow and hand conditions, whether they are due to hereditary factors, workplace injuries or sports injuries. Our orthopedists treat patients of all ages — from children with sports injuries to seniors struggling with osteoarthritis.
Conditions our orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians commonly treat include:
- Joint pain from arthritis, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Sports-related inflammation, sprains, strains, tears and breaks
- Broken bones and injuries to associated tissues
- Tendonitis, bursitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, plantar fasciitis, non-cancerous cysts and tumors
- Heel pain, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenails, hammertoes, flat feet and Neuromas
Struggling with chronic joint pain or limited mobility can reduce your quality of life and make it harder to work, do chores and participate in activities with your family.
In some cases our orthopedists can develop exercise, physical therapy or medicinal treatment regimens that help slow the progression of your joint condition, but for many patients a knee replacement, hip replacement or shoulder replacement procedure is a more reliable option to restore mobility and reduce pain.
The orthopedic physicians and sports medicine doctors at Uinta Medical Group always strive to find the least invasive or disruptive treatment for each patient, but we’re also committed to providing honest advice.
The best way to find out what can be done to manage your joint pain is to schedule a consultation and undergo diagnostics. Our orthopedists can diagnose your knee, hip, shoulder, hand, ankle or wrist problems and help you understand your treatment options.
If nonsurgical measures are not effective in providing relief from your joint pain, we can provide advanced surgical repair, including total joint replacement.
- What is an Orthopedic Surgeon?
- Signs it is time to see an orthopedic specialist
- Step into the future of Joint Replacement with robotic-assisted surgery in Evanston
- Treating and preventing sports injuries
Call 307-783-8435 for an appointment.
* Results vary and robotic-assisted procedures are not right for everyone. Be sure to consult with your provider when considering any type of surgical procedure.