Helping you get back in the saddle
At Uinta Medical Group, we treat injuries and illnesses affecting your bones, muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments. We care for all age groups—from children to seniors—and specialize in sports medicine and treating disorders of the bones and joints, including shoulder, hip, knee, foot, ankle, elbow, and hand.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Joint pain from arthritis, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Sports-related inflammation, sprains, strains, tears and breaks
- Broken bones and injuries to associated tissues
- Tendonitis, bursitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, plantar fasciitis, non-cancerous cysts and tumors
- Heel pain, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenails, hammertoes, flat feet and Neuromas
If you have pain in any joint or muscle, it can be difficult just to make it through your daily routine. Don’t delay seeking help; sometimes exercise, physical therapy and medications can give you pain relief and even slow the progress of your condition, depending on the diagnosis.
If nonsurgical measures are not effective in providing relief from your joint pain, we can provide advanced surgical repair, including total joint replacement.