Gregory M. Yasuda, MD FACS is a Board Certified General Surgeon. He has been practicing in Evanston since 1993 and joined Uinta Medical Group in 2016. He believes in taking the time to listen to you as his patient, and he strives to translate medical options and procedures into easy to understand terms. Dr. Yasuda became a surgeon to help alleviate the pain and suffering of patients in an expeditious fashion.
One-on-One with Dr. Yasuda:
Dr. Yasuda's Surgical Experience Includes:
- Endoscopic procedures (colonoscopy and EGD)
- Laparoscopic and open surgeries for appendix and gallbladder removal, and hernia repair
Dr. Yasuda's Education and Training:
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Saginaw Coop Hospitals, Saginaw, MI
- American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Getting to Know Dr. Yasuda:
Dr. Yasuda is married to Martha, a retired pediatric surgeon. He enjoys exploring the great outdoors of Wyoming and surrounding states.